Sunday 22 April 2012

The new me promises




My promises to myself

1. To start the day with lemon, ginger and water drink.

2. Not stress out of bed but enjoy the precious moments with little Gu waking up to a new day with the sunlight streaming through in the new room.

3. Take more care of my hands, always have painted nails and creme on.

4. Keep on smiling, even through hard times. It makes it all easier.

5. Start having an artist's date again every week.

6. Keep on singing with little Gu.

7. Keep my garden thriving by watering, weeding and nurture it as much as I can , every evening. It pays off, I know!

8. Stay away from crap time wasting webpages that draw me in.

9. Limit my internet time.

10. Stay more positive again.

11. Cakes are treats, not life necessities every day.

12. Start my yoga sessions again, I do feel like a new person one I do it actively.

13. Keep the bed in white sheets.

14. Eat healthier: more grains and lentils, limit my sugar intake once again and start planning new meals more often.

15. Try not to wallow in negativity, it leads to nothing.

16. Go to the theatre more often.

17. Start biking again.

18. Live now.

19. Get excited about London nightlife again and do it!

20. Spend one saturday a month in art galleries and museums.

21. Be more organized and effective.




No comments:

Post a Comment