Tuesday 3 April 2012

Why can't I even get started?

I bought a book a few years ago called "What to do when you want to do everything. That pretty much sums up parts of my life.
Like now for example: I can not even seemt to get a blog post down bcause: wait for it; I have too much in my head. Too many thoughts, so I don't know where to start. How to entangle some threads and actually put them down in the blog. Even my notebook is filled to the brim but so unorganized I don't know which page to start on. I have thousands of pictures and hundreds of pinterest pins that I could post, but instead; nothing.
I think the reason might be that I put so much pressure on myself;  I judge my day to day musings with all these amazing blogs. I should just do it for myself and get on with it, now!



No comments:

Post a Comment